What topics this blog covers, how it was created and some media data can be found here.
The P2P-Banking.com blog has the following authors:
- ‘Wiseclerk’, Claus Lehmann, Germany
In the past many industry insiders have contibuted guest posts, including:
- Radoslav Albrecht, CEO Bitbond, Germany
- Kevin Allen, Head of Insight Ratesetter, UK
- Jean-Christophe Capelli, Founder Friendsclear, France
- Roman Ferenc, CEO Zlty melon, Slovakia
- Ivan Martelli, Director Lending Hub, Australia
- Neil Roberts, CEO Harmoney, New Zealand
- Tomoyuki Sugiyama, Representative Director Crowdcredit, Japan
- Pärtel Tomberg, CEO Bondora, Estonia
- Leo Tyndall, CEO Marketlend, Australia
Also check out many in depth p2p lending interviews with CEOs of marketplaces.