Prosper.com recently changed it's portofolio plan segment criteria and the bidding guidance. A longtime lender speculates in an analysis that the changes were necessary due to rising default rates.
Yesterday a collection of interesting articles was compiled at BripBlap:
- Me vs. Debt: Hey Prosper Lenders! Question from a Borrower…
- Maximize the Chance of Funding Your Listing with Not-So-Obvious Tips
- Prosper Vintage Curve Update — 1/1/2008
- My Second P2P Loan On Prosper
- Fynanz to tackle peer to peer student loan niche
- Prosper lending: Interest rate and Bidding Guidance
- Lending Club Statistics: Rejecting Most Loan Applications
- What is Peer to Peer Lending?
- How I Overcame My Fear of Lending Money on Prosper.com